Salary: Dependent on Experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 10 July 2017
Our client are an established and expanding architectural practice based in Cheshire with a fantastic portfolio of design-led independent school projects throughout the UK and Middle East. Current projects include new-build junior schools, sports facilities, theatres, boarding houses, classroom blocks and science buildings. Due to increasing workloads they are currently seeking a Senior Architectural Technician to join their friendly and professional team.
The successful candidates will:
• have a proven track of delivering fully detailed, traditional projects
• demonstrate a strong technical knowledge, an interest in design and a flair for bespoke detailing
• have the skills to take projects from design through to completion
• have the ability to lead in the production of drawing packages and the coordination of detailed design information
• have good experience of running projects on site
• have the experience and confidence to check the work of other team members
• possess great communication skills, with the ability to liaise with clients and lead/ manage meetings
• adopt a flexible approach to the varying demands of the role
• have knowledge of AutoCAD and ideally of Revit, but training will be provided as required
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with good prospects for promotion and career development.
They are also happy to consider flexible hours and home working.