Salary: Dependent of experience
Industry: Power & Energy
Job Type: Contract
Location: Yorkshire & Humberside
Expiration date: 11 July 2017
We’re working in partnership with a leading engineering consultancy that delivers Electrical Design & Maintenance projects across the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
We are working in partnership with a leading engineering company who are delivering a huge amount of work for key clients in a number for regulated sectors including chemical, petrochem and nuclear, and as such we have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with site maintenance project experience, to join the team in the Rotherham area.
Typical Duties include:-
• Electrical Engineering sit studies, e.g. site surveys & data gathering.
• Creating electrical design deliverables, including:-
o Line Diagrams.
o Equipment specifications.
• Working on a client site and liaising with their stakeholders and sub-contract engineers.
• Conducting electrical project engineering, such as:-
o Managing procurement
o Bid appraisals
o Ordering equipment & services
o Expediting sub-contractor and supplier work and deliverables.
• Supervising site installations.
• Site commissioning activities.
• Maintenance and fault finding support to installed systems.
Experienced in a number of the following areas, will be of benefit to your application:-
• Demonstrable site project experience, delivering to cost, time and scope.
• HV distribution switching experience
• Maintenance and fault finding of LV systems and equipment.
• Experience of Instrumentation equipment design and installation.
• Experience of Controls (PLC / DCS) equipment design and installation.