Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 12 July 2017
We are working in partnership with an engineering based company working in the nuclear, oil & gas, chemical, power and renewables sectors.
An opportunity is available for a Senior/Principal Civil/Structural Engineer with a background in the Nuclear Sector, working on Extreme Load Assessments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To conduct and manage all work with a focus on Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
• Technical lead on engineering projects
• Day to day management of project engineers, technical quality of project deliverables, and delivery schedule
• Project Management
• Lead generation, proposal writing and development of good customer relationships
• Manage and demonstrate strong client interfacing capabilities
• Maintain strong communication and connectivity with upper organizational management
• Assessment of plant and/or structures subject to normal and extreme loads (e.g. impact, seismic, blast)
• Good interpersonal skills to work individually and in teams
• Written and verbal presentation skills necessary
• Willingness to travel
• Good customer relations/service skills
Essential Experience :
• Honours degree or above in civil or structural engineering
• Prioritises Safety over all else
• Chartered or working towards Chartership
• Relevant assessment and or design experience
• Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
Key Questions –
Do you have experience of Extreme Load Assessments or Seismic Assessments?
Do you have or are you able to obtain Security Clearance?