Job Type: Contract
Location: South East
Expiration date: 11 July 2017
Our client is a leading nuclear engineering company are expanding their Oxfordshire team. Current projects vary from legacy upgrades, standalone systems and new sites. As a full solutions provider projects are through the full systems engineering lifecycle. The successful candidate will bring their experience of EC&I design projects, to an expanding team.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
• Preparing layout drawings and basic calculations.
• Site surveys and inspections.
• Producing drawings to support tender and bid teams.
• Supporting the Lead Engineer in producing calculations.
• Assisting Engineers in preparing cost and time estimates.
Ideally your experience / skills will include:-
• Experience of working to appropriate safety systems such as IEC61508.
• Commercially aware.
• Demonstrable previous experience in regulated environments (e.g. nuclear or defence).
• Technically experienced in EC&I design.
• Use of CAD systems
• Creating design support documents, such as maintenance documentation.
Millbank are one of the largest specialist recruitment consultancies in the UK with a turnover of approximately £80m. Specialising in Electrical, Instrumentation, HSE, Piping, Mechanical, Civil/ Build, Project Control, Process & Planning disciplines.
Working with blue chip companies from the Power Generation & Energy, Nuclear Reactor Services, Nuclear New Build, Chemical, Utilities, PetroChem, Rail & Automotive sectors.