Rate: Dependent on Experience
Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Expiration date: 22 April 2017
Engineering Contracting Company based in Cheshire, looking to recruit a Painting and Coatings Inspector for National Grid contracts in East Scotland
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Client is National Grid Gas.
• Sites are Aberdeen Compressor Station and 3-6 other above ground installation sites between Perth and Dunfermline.
• Role is Painting & Coating Inspector qualified to BGAS-CSWIP Inspector Grade 2 (Painting and Coating are separate qualifications).
• National Grid Painting Specifications T/SP/PA/10 and T/SP/CW/5.
• Start 24 Apr 2017, duration 7 months.
• Anticipated 40hrs/week, potential for overtime based on site/project requirements
BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade 2
BGAS-CSWIP Coatings Inspector Grade 2