Industry: Business Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 30 June 2017
This role is based at Juno Drive and focuses on ensuring that all distribution and warehouse processes are dealt with in the most efficient manner possible with no detriment to product quality or customer service
• Responsible for supervision of the Warehouse and Distribution office team including performance reviews, return to work interviews, informal counselling etc.
• Ensuring that key performance indicators for the department are achieved.
• Capable of representing the Process Manager in their absence in all matters regarding Logistics administration, Transport and Distribution.
• Support the cost effective planning and organisation of product deliveries, working within the necessary constraints of dates, routes, vehicle size and product numbers, whilst working within the guidelines of VOSA.
• Ensuring that all documentation meets AGA-Rangemaster and legislative requirements.
• Promoting a professional image at all times whilst dealing appropriately with both internal and external customers.
• Undertaking all procedures from order input, allocation, selection, and load completion to crediting associated paperwork to ensure customers receive the correct product.
• Providing additional administrative and clerical support to the Logistics process.
• Contributing to the control of stock and dealing with all product related issues.
• Supporting the maintenance and improvements of the Health & Safety requirements within the process and areas of control.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Proven ability of staff supervision.
• Has the ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines.
• Be a strong team player who works well under pressure.
• Must be a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude.