Salary: Dependent on Experience
Industry: Water & Utilities
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 26 May 2017
Exciting opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer with strong water/wastewater sector experience to join our client’s team in Burton-on-Trent as a project leader.
We’re working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will lead the delivery of challenging water and wastewater non-infrastructure projects, working with an experienced and motivated team to prepare and manage the production of outline, detailed and final engineering designs, in addition to construction support and commissioning. We are looking to recruit engineers who have to drive to bring innovative solutions to our clients and in return we can help to further develop your career in this supportive and collaborative environment.
• Strong hands-on UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience and knowledge of non-infrastructure water and wastewater assets
• Experience of design project management
• Strong commercial awareness
• Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
• Able to provide a strong technical lead
• Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
Qualified civil design engineer (preferably Chartered or working towards Chartership)