Rate: Dependent on experience
Industry: Water & Utilities
Job Type: Contract
Location: South East
Expiration date: 02 August 2017
We’re working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries. Due to this unprecedented demand for our client’s services they are looking to engage an experienced wastewater hydraulic modeller in Brighton, initially on a six-to-twelve-month contract.
Acting as part of the UK-wide wastewater modelling team, you will work closely with the engineering teams on wastewater and drainage studies, from feasibility through to detailed design stages. You will also be heavily involved in model build and verification activities.
• InfoWorks ICM
• Model building, verification and solution development
• Scoping and managing manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
• Flood alleviation schemes
• GIS software (preferably MapInfo)
• Reviewing and checking the work of others
• Innovative thinker
• Effective communicator, able to put across your ideas in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports, and able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals.
Essential Experience :
Extensive Hydraulic Modelling experience within the Water Industry
Previous experience of working within a consultancy environment.