Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 05 August 2017
Major project Joint Venture is seeking a Project Reporting and Performance Manager (EPC Project Controls) to join their existing project delivery team based on site at Sellafield. Our client is responsible for the delivery of one of the largest capital projects to be undertaken at Sellafield over the next 5 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will report to the Senior Project Controls Manager and will be responsible for:
• Arranging & Holding the monthly accountability meetings with the PM function to challenge and understand performance issues.
• Analyse the project data, compare actuals against forecast and challenge the forecasts from budget owners.
• Produces accurate and timely monthly reports to the Project Management, Client and JV Executive board as required.
• Accumulates and reports on KPI’s as required.
• Maintains project historical data
• Periodic review of Project Controls procedures as well as input into the Project close out report.
• Work with Area managers to identify areas for improvement/opportunity
Person Specification / Essential Experience:
• Experience & Understanding of Project Controls functions.
• Experience of Management reporting
• Use of P6 and understanding of Earned Value Management
• Experience and demonstrated abilities of working as part of a collaborative team, in a multi-discipline environment.
• Require a self-starter, able to communicate orally & written at all levels of the project (Senior Management, Client, Junior level)