Rate: Dependent on experience
Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Location: North East
Expiration date: 14 September 2017
We are working in partnership with an engineering contractor which provides engineering, procurement and construction of industrial, power generation and oil and gas plants across the globe.
An assignment is available for an experienced Civil Supervisor to oversee the night shift of a large power station project in the Teesside area. The shift is 5 days – 7pm – 7am.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for supervising the corresponding construction subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control.
• Supervising and inspecting the on and offsite civil activities in brown and green field areas.
• Ensure the facilities designed by EPC contractor are installed as per drawings and specifications, within schedule, quality and HSE requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
• Supervising and operating daily civil activities to comply with the permit to work PTW requirements.
• Review the updated risk assessments and method statements to comply with HSE legislation and company standards
• Working knowledge of HSE Legislation and 2015 CDM Regulations
Essential Experience :
• Supervision of subcontractors
• Experience of working with a Principal Contractor
• Knowledge of HSE and CDM Regulations