Salary: Dependent on Experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 19 September 2017
We’re working in partnership with a multi-disciplinary building services engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the UK in a variety of sectors, including government, defense, pharmaceutical, rail, airspace & commercial. As such we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Building Services Electrical Engineer to join our growing team in Salford.
Working with other team members and internal & external contacts to provided electrical engineering input.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Leading the delivery of electrical services work on multiple projects.
• Carrying out electrical design work at all stages of the project lifecycle.
• Preparing enquires for major customers, including man-hour estimates.
• As necessary leading multi-disciplinary design teams.
• Reporting on project technical and financial performance.
• Checking junior team member’s work.
• Mentoring junior engineers.
This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to develop your electrical engineering skills, with excellent long-term potential in our successful and expanding business.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all electrical building services.
• Technical knowledge of electrical building services in one or more sectors.
• Demonstrable track record of project delivery.
• Experience of major projects within a variety of business sectors.
• Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
• Good communication and liaison skills.