Rate: £110 per day (PAYE)
Industry: Power & Energy
Job Type: Contract
Location: Yorkshire & Humberside
Expiration date: 20 September 2017
We’re working in partnership with a well-established company who have been at the forefront of their industry for over a hundred years. This well-known company is active across a multitude of countries providing multi discipline solutions, as well as being one of the leading producers of energy-efficient technologies.
Working with one of the biggest renewable energy suppliers in the world, the company is a pioneer in solutions for multiple technology sectors that help to make the world a more efficient place.
As such we have an exciting opportunity to work alongside this company to deliver Mechanical Technician duties.
Being responsible for the overall upkeep of a variety of machinery and other complex components, you will be tasked with maintaining these pieces of machinery ensuring all are working to maximum capacity with a minimal amount of downtime. A key eye for detail and the ability to follow instructions are necessary.
Typical duties will include:-
• Routine maintenance of varying machinery
• Writing of technical documentation to support work on machines/tools
• Transportation of parts or tools around the plant
• Being involved in a close knit team
• Completing tasks following strict instructions
Ideally your experience & skills will include:-
• Experience in the maintenance of production machinery
• Exceptional levels of detail
• Optimum pride in quality
• Ability to work shifts (Sometimes including weekends/overtime)
• The ability to work in a team
This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to develop your technical maintenance skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in a successful and expanding renewable energy business.