Rate: Dependent on experience
Industry: Water & Utilities
Job Type: Contract
Location: South East
Expiration date: 22 September 2017
We’re working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries.
A contract assignment is available for an experienced Civil Engineer with experience of delivering pipeline related projects within the water/wastewater industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will lead the design of challenging water and wastewater infrastructure projects, working as part of an experienced and motivated team, preparing and managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project cycle, and will work closely with our delivery colleagues to provide construction support.
• Chartered engineer (or working towards Chartership)
• Civil engineering experience in the water/wastewater industry with a pipeline background
• Ideally you will have clean water experience but we will also look at candidates with wastewater experience
• Experience of writing impact assessment plans
• You should be able to challenge both hydraulic modellers and the delivery team to realise efficiencies using their knowledge of design and construction techniques
• Ability to deliver waste and clean water infra projects and the ability to deliver to time and cost and reduce carbon in project solutions.
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Strong customer service skills
Essential Experience :
Experience Civil Engineer working on various water/wastewater treatment projects
Proven experience of delivery pipeline related projects