Rate: £23-26 per hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 14 July 2017
To work in close cooperation with the AME Management to lead and deliver robust definition, planning and delivery of vehicle programmes. You will steer a team of Manufacturing Engineers to deliver robust programme deliverables. The successful candidate will have experience of facility and tooling requirements, process documentation and work station layout planning.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Coordination of Programme Gateways, tracking status of deliverables and collating Gateway evidence packs for advance distribution.
• Monitor and progress resolution of actions from the PST meeting.
• Manage the collation and reporting to the AME Manager of the SEL and PDL responses.
• Ensure master schedules are in place for all programmes that meet project deliverables.
• Ensure ISR requirements are adhered to for all projects.
• Support programme cost reviews, Redbook deep dives, cost down / cost saving activities.
• Coordinate ERN sign off to ensure all ERNs are signed on time.
• Support PMT / PMST meetings as required acting as the voice of the AME.
Qualifications & Experience
• A recognised engineering apprenticeship with substantial experience in the Motor Vehicle environment. ONC minimum qualification with HNC / Degree preferred.
• The successful candidate will have Manufacturing Engineering experience and a good understanding of industry standard systems i.e. MS Office, PFMEA, 8D, and ideally AML systems and procedures (Goldcrest and ERNs, EASE, eCMS).
• A willingness to adopt new ideas with an open mind to low volume constraints is essential.