Rate: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 26 September 2017
We are working with a leading engineering contractor, consultancy and service company that covers the full project lifecycle in industries that include – Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Defence, Water and Infrastructure.
An assignment is available for an experienced Civil/Structural Designer to assist various small projects on a pharmaceutical manufacturing site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Civil/ structural designs and drawing – AutoCAD
• Must be used to going out on site and checking site conditions taking measurements
• Working on small projects across the site supporting engineers and other project personnel
• Coordinating the design process and liaising with the team and end client.
• Self-motivated – able to work and manage own work as well as being part of a team
• Used to working and liaising with end clients.
• Previous experience of working on an active manufacturing site/plant
Essential Experience :
• Extensive Civil/Structural Design experience using AutoCAD
• Previous site based experience