Salary: £28,000-30,000 per year
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 14 July 2017
Office Automation relates to us getting the best out of the suite of tools we use every day. This role is to develop, support, and maintain office automation solutions based on SharePoint 2013 / 2016, K2, and Office 365
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Analyse current business requirements and map to SharePoint / K2
• Identify new areas on an ongoing basis where SharePoint / O365 / K2 can be leveraged.
Support and Services:
• Encourage user adoption and embed a sense of excitement in the business regarding SharePoint.
• First line of day to day support for users and other Site Owners below top level site.
• Train end users on basic functionality.
• Direct users to training material and resources available in the company.
• Demo technology to departments.
• Error identification, investigation and resolution. Escalate as required.
• Edit and customize workflows using SharePoint Designer / K2 Designer
• Setup and manage alerts to monitor activity on business critical information as required.
• Manage departmental Intranet portals and review periodically.
• Establish and maintain a Community of Practice for Site Owners and users in the site collection.
• Manage permissions – restrict and revoke access as required.
• Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites.
• Determine and create scalable structure for top level business unit sites.
• Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites.
• Provide guidance to business units on structure of their sites.
• Manage search scopes and best bets with input from business units.
• Create / manage SharePoint / K2 workflows to automate processes.
• Constantly revisit and review content to ensure business relevance.
• Customise and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption.
• Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a monthly basis.
• Monitor for excessive complexity and suggest streamlined alternatives.
• Ongoing research to determine what SharePoint / O365 can do for the business.
Qualifications & Experience
• Extensive full-time SharePoint Site Collection Administrator experience.
• Use of SharePoint Designer 2013
• SharePoint Designer Workflow experience
• K2 Designer / Smart Forms
• Wide exposure to, and good understanding of, the role of SharePoint in an organisation.
• Building collaborative solutions utilising O365 / K2 Workflow / SharePoint.
• SharePoint 2010 / 2013
• SharePoint 2016
• SharePoint Online / O365 Features
• K2 Designer / SmartForms
• Business analysis, Process analysis
• SharePoint Designer, CSS, XSLT, Master Pages, and SharePoint Layout Pages
• Strong PC literacy and Microsoft Office skills.
• Comprehensive SharePoint End User / Train the Trainer / Mentorship Training.
• Collaborative, engaging, reliable, confident, passion for the technology
• A creative flair for thinking up innovative ways to work with the information to be managed, shared and presented.
• Coaching / Mentoring.
• Quality conscious.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Planning, scoping and organizing.
• Ability to multi-task
• Culture interpersonal sensitivity.
• Work without supervision.
• Flexible and open to change