Senior Electronics Engineer
We are currently looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join our key client in Aberdeen. Great opportunity to join a company that manufactures and supplies professional diving equipment & systems, submarine rescue, technical solutions to the commercial and defence industry worldwide. The company is also a leading engineering service provider for highly regulated sectors including marine, oil & gas, nuclear, defence and renewable energy.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Degree or relevant.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as an Electrical / Electronic / Product Engineer role.
- Experience with PLM systems
- Proven skills with Electronic Design and Electrical Systems
- Experience using PCB, Electrical Design Software such as Altium Designer ad AutoCAD Electrical.
- Knowledge of Design Calculations, Design Standards and IMCA Industry Guideline.
- Relevant diving qualifications and previous design experience are highly advantageous.
As Senior Electronic Engineer, you will be accountable for but not limited to:
- Providing engineering design solution and life engineering support the commercial and defence product ranges.
- Working as a Technical Lead for the electrical and electronics engineering team – ensuring the team is meeting departmental and company expectations.
- Attending client meetings for new product design.
- Internal specifications to support existing clients’ request which may involve upgrading or changing of equipment.
- Engineering documentation, part numbers and bill of materials.
- Providing input for engineering support and design to the existing product range or to new products.
- You will be receiving a competitive salary and benefits – including holidays, Friday early finish, pension scheme, health plans, life assurance and more.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.