Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 05 October 2017
We are working in partnership with a large Chemical Manufacturing company who are seeking a Process Operator to join them on a rolling ongoing contract basis. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years Chemical processing experience at Operator level.
Role & responsibilities
• Provide ‘in process’ analytical function to ensure product produced is always to the right quality and standard
• Carry out maintenance tasks, provides assistance to engineering and issues and controls.
• Compliance to General Risk Assessment and Permit to Work safe system of work requirements.
• Manage plant logistics and order and arrange for transport movements, and requisition of process raw materials and packaging and able to perform SAP tasks competently.
• Minimum 5 years process operator experience.
• Formal qualification in Process Operations