Salary: £35,000-42,000 DOE plus 15% bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Expiration date: 11 October 2017
****Previous Rail experience preferred but not essential**** Due to increased growth, our client has new opportunity for an Estimator to be based from their offices near Glasgow.
As the estimator, you will be reporting to the Lead Estimator and your duties will include but not limited to:
• Working on and developing tender strategy with the commercial and operations teams
• Working directly on the tender process with the Lead Estimator
• Ensuring key risks and opportunities are identified
• Ensuring Client’s requirements are met with a commercially viable tender
• Building and maintaining effective and genuine Client and supplier relationships
• Ensuring effective internal engagement, handover and feedback.
You will be commercially aware with a strong business acumen and be used to working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
You will have good communication skills, interact with people at all levels within the organisation and customer focus will enable you to engage with current and new clients to build strong working relationships.
Other benefits: Company car or allowance, pension and healthcare.