Salary: Dependent on experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 12 October 2017
We are working with a consultancy that specialises in in the design and delivery of high quality award winning building structures, with offices Manchester, London and Leeds.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Senior Civil Engineer / Associate to assist on various highways and drainage design projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Civil/Infrastructure Engineer to work in Manchester to lead and develop a growing team of engineers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about engineering and the built environment and will have the following qualities:
• Significant experience in the engineering design of both the public realm and new development infrastructure.
• Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways and drainage design/adoption, including SuDS.
• Experience of Microdrainage and Civil 3D is preferable.
• Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
• The ideal candidate will be chartered with the ICE.
Essential Experience :
Experience of the design of Highways and Drainage schemes including SuDS.