Salary: £450 / day
Job Type: Contract
Expiration date: 31 October 2017
To effectively manage all hired plant for the client and site
****Previous Rail experience essential****
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Monitor Maintenance Schedules and procedures for Hired Plant
Source Plant equipment and tools to be hired.
Record all visual and physical inspections of all hired Plant upon delivery to site and upon off hire and collection from site.
Maintain the plant and tool hire register.
Manage the Plant Hire admin personnel.
Manage the timesheets and invoices for hired plant.
• Experience required in Mechanical Engineering and Construction Railway needs.
• Able to manage a multicultural team.
• Good network of Plant and Rail hire contacts.
• Experience required in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience required in Construction Railway projects
• Must be capable of managing a large diverse multi-cultural team