Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 per annum
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 10 November 2017
Our client is a highly respected design practice who provide architectural and interior design solutions to the bar, restaurant and hotel sectors, working with a large and diverse portfolio of clients from small independent breweries to major industry names. Due to their continued growth, they are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join their award winning team.
The successful candidate will become part of a team delivering creative design solutions for a variety of landmark projects within the hospitality sector, with a particular focus on the delivery of detailed design packs.
Applicants will be expected to have:
• Excellent AutoCAD skills
• Good knowledge of other design packages, including Sketchup and VRAY
• Experience of producing full detailed design packages
• Previous experience of hotel, restaurant and public house projects would be an advantage
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within a design studio
• Enthusiasm to work within a fast paced environment