Salary: Dependent on experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 02 January 2018
An opportunity is available for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join a leading and growing Construction company, based in Liverpool.
We are working with a family owned construction business that focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in.
• Strong Communication skills to engage and influence effectively in line with business objectives
• Well developed financial and project management skills
• Preferably Degree qualified or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
• A minimum of 5 years proven experience working in a Civils project environment
• Experience of working to NEC3 contract Option A
• Previous experience of delivering commercially with success through knowledge of industry
• Extensive knowledge of subcontract management and change management
• Ideally experience of working on a large highways projects (c£10m -£20m+ in value) working on site / roadside