Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East
Expiration date: 27 December 2017
We are working in partnership with a global engineering, management and development consultancy that delivers projects across the globe in the Water, Infrastructure, Rail, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Energy Industries. An opportunity is available for a Civil Engineer to assist on Water Industry related projects in Durham.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
You will lead the design of challenging wastewater projects, whilst working as part of an experienced and motivated team in preparing and managing the delivery of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle, and will work as part of a Design and Construct team to deliver innovative and value driven solutions to our clients' needs.
You will also represent the Company in technical meetings with the Client and coordinate inputs from other disciplines, ensuring an appropriate integrated solution. This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to use and further develop your technical and management skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in a highly innovative, supportive and collaborative environment.
• Qualified civil design engineer (Chartered or working towards Chartership)
• UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience
• Strong commercial awareness
• Experience of delivering design projects to programme
• Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
• Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios