Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 03 January 2018
An opportunity currently exists for a Senior Engineer, Facilities in our St Athan Maintenance and Facilities team. This role is responsible for coordinating the installation and facilitation of the paint shop during phase II. Once we move into operations, the role will oversee the ongoing function and maintenance of the paint shop.
• Work as part of the project team responsible for management of capital investment projects
• Liaise with the contractors, developers, suppliers and Aston Martin internal departments in delivery of all project requirements
• Monitor timing plans and ensure delivery of all project milestones within agreed time frames
• Management of budgets to ensure they are within limits of both investment and resources
• Produce weekly reports on project progress for presentation to the Aston Martin senior management
Qualifications & Experience
This role is ultimately responsible for maintaining and protecting a compliant environment which enables reliable painting services for the facility. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of air handling systems, temperature and humidity control, air filtration and pumping systems. Working knowledge of robotics and conveyors would also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have existing knowledge of paint process and equipment within a manufacturing environment.
Either an electrical or mechanical engineering qualification or equivalent experience are required to be considered for this role.