Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Expiration date: 03 February 2018
Working within the small projects team onsite the Stanlow Refinery near Ellesmere Port, you will be responsible for EC&I project scopes ranging from £100,000 to £3,000,000 with a particular focus on Instrumentation.
Typical duties will include;
• Collecting all project estimates and deliverables in preparation for expenditure approval.
• Managing resources and budgets to ensure projects are completed with the set schedules and within budget.
• Co-ordinate the project progress effectively and manage sub-contractors
Other duties can include;
• IS Calculations
• Control valve calculations
• Orifice plate calculations
• Instrument specs & reqs
• bid evaluations
• ATEX Inspection Schedules
• Ideal candidate will have experience of working on a TOP Tier COMAH plant
• Minimum HND/HNC Engineering qualification relating Electrical and Instrumentation.
• Knowledge of INtools preferred but not essential.