Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 02 February 2018
Support the Product Manager, Product Strategy & Planning team and broader Commercial function in the development of customer focused product definition for Aston Martin and lead subsequent delivery to market. Lead interface with the Commercial Take-To-Market (TTM) planning team for future vehicle programmes working with the commercial team and technical business functions.
Support product programme related planning, strategy, marketing and commercial activities. In particular, the development of the product strategy, product lifecycle management and interface with the Take-To-Market (TTM) planning team, including:
• Product positioning & messaging
• Customer product attributes requirements
• Product definition • Volume and pricing strategy
• Options & Colour & Trim strategy/execution
• Development of product launch plans
• Competitor and technology benchmarking
• Define research programme requirements Lead product planning activities and on-going product strategy development including:
• Liaison with VLD’s, Programme Team and Engineering functions, including gateway reviews and PST meetings
• Global pre-production vehicle planning
• Identify sales & marketing fleet requirements
• Input sales & marketing requirements into product lifecycle plan
• Develop tactical product actions where required • Product performance reporting (e.g. option take rates) Lead integration, planning & alignment of the product & programme requirements with regional teams.
• Lead interface with regional product planners (RPP)
• Manage product information & communication channels with RPP’s • Undertake other duties as required to achieve the Company’s objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree in a business or technical discipline (e.g. Business, Marketing, Engineering) Proven experience in automotive industry role(s) Good presentation skills (written and verbal) and ability to use PowerPoint & Excel Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at various levels Excellent planning & organisation skills with strong ability to think strategically & tactically Strong and proven business acumen Good understanding of Commercial organisation and business processes Ideally has experience in Marketing/Sales Strong desire to learn and progress through the company management structure
Please note the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 17th November 2017 . We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.