Salary: Dependent on experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Expiration date: 14 February 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect or Associate with strong management and leadership skills and the ambition to take a lead role in the continued development of the practice. For the right candidate there would be the opportunity to quickly step up to become a Partner within the practice. You may have reached a ceiling within your present business and are looking for that next challenge that can offer the long-term rewards that you are looking for. There will be a substantial level of responsibility placed upon the successful candidate and our client is looking for someone that will thrive from taking on that added responsibility within a design led practice.
Our client is an established city centre practice with a wealth of experience of providing a broad range of professional services to clients, particularly within the commercial, retail and residential sectors.
They have a strong pipeline of work with established clients, many of whom have offered repeat business over an extensive period.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage projects from concept to completion.
• Provide leadership, management and direction to the architectural team.
• Develop relationships with both existing and new clients in order to maintain a strong pipeline of work
• Effectively assess team and individual strengths and development needs.
• Ensure projects are delivered in keeping with the consultancy's high standards and compliance.
• Fully Qualified Architect with experience of working at a Senior/Associate level in the UK.
• RIBA Chartered / ARB Registered.
• Experience of working across a variety of sectors would be an advantage