Job Type: Permanent
Expiration date: 28 February 2018
Develop and maintain the business intelligence reporting framework and tools providing the company with all the necessary date and support daily operations and strategic planning.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The key responsibilities of the BI analyst are to develop and maintain the BI reporting frameworks, tools and data marts. The BI analyst will work cross-functionally with various business owners and the IT Business Relationship leads to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs. This role must ensure the company has the necessary data and information for ongoing daily operations and strategic planning.
· Plan and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy ensuring the company has the necessary data and information to support daily operations and strategic planning.
· Lead the design and development of analytical projects, in a manufacturing business.
. Consult with internal customers to understand and gather requirements to develop metrics and KPI dashboards.
· Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, data-driven analysis to support a manufacturing business.
· Provide a stable and highly available reporting platform.
· Work with business owners to identify information needs to support reporting requirements.
· Work cross-functionally to proactively and systematically identify and implement enhancements to current reporting.
. Project Manage all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree or equivalent in a Mathematics related subject.
· Cognos Express TM1, Planning and BI certifications.
· Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
· ITIL Foundation.
· Extensive experience in Business Intelligence
· Extensive experience in manufacturing industry preferred (Automotive ideal)
· Extensive experience of developing end to end reporting and business intelligence solutions across a wide range of business areas, including but not limited to finance, accounts, CRM, manufacturing and quality.
· Expertise in extracting and combining data from various platforms to build high quality, interactive and automated reporting to the stakeholders.
· Extensive experience in Cognos Express BI and Planning Tools