Industry: Power & Energy
Job Type: Contract
Location: Global / International
Expiration date: 01 May 2018
Our client is a global construction and engineering business who specialise in the delivery of major turnkey projects within the energy, industrial and oil & gas sectors.
They are currently seeking a construction planner with experience within the energy sector to help deliver a 590MW CCGT power generation project in Dubai.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As Construction Planner your main responsibilities will include:
• Progress monitoring, analysis and reporting against established project baselines
• Production of accurate As Built data to assist in future claims/planning
• Production of site output studies
• Develop and maintain relationships with project stakeholders
• Interpretation of contract documentation
• Development of information release programmes and schedules
• Short-term construction planning including liaison with supply chain/design team as appropriate
• Progress monitoring & review
• Recognise “Early Warnings” for potential delay and assist in mitigation strategies
Candidates will need:
• Substantial experience of working within a highly regulated industries, which will ideally include a minimum of 2 years within the energy sector.
• Site based construction planning experience on major projects.
• Experience of project planning for projects over £50M in value.
• Hands-on experience with resource loading and earned value management systems such as Primavera P6 Professional, P6-Web, Prism G2, and Microsoft Project (MSP)