Salary: £45000 - £48000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 01 May 2018
The engineer develops functional models and implements strategies by means of simulation tools
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Develop, implement and maintain models
• Contribute and lead methodology
• Collaborating with controls and experiment to understand the requirements of the models and strategies
• Ensure System simulations for: fuel consumption electrical performances, CO2 emissions results, hybrid functions activation strategy definition
• Improve the simulation platform: simulation of different engines, different configurations (12V, 48V, HV,…).
Qualification & Experience:
• Master of Science Degree in Engineering
• R&D background in automotive powertrain
• Knowledge of 1D simulation software: familiar with Gt-Suite products.
• Should have knowledge of Matlab/Simulink software.
• Should have knowledge of electric of hybrid architectures.
• Experience in fuel consumption analysis
• New energy vehicle R&D experience is preferred
• Self-driven and self-motivated to achieve departmental scorecard targets
• Capability of working in a matrix organization environment
• Manage different parallel open tasks and identify the priority
• Able to produce reports for Department
• Confident and of proven ability with a desire to serve
• Good communication skills
• Quality driven and understanding of build
• Able to maintain a confidentially with sensitive company information