Salary: Dependant on experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Contract
Location: Global / International
Expiration date: 12 July 2018
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join our clients business in Saudi Arabia as a Commercial Manager at a time when we are growing and investing. They have a dynamic and growing portfolio of programmes with a solid pipeline, quality existing projects and a well-resourced, dynamic team.
We are working in partnership with a client that provides technical expertise and commercial insight to deliver asset and infrastructure projects. They are a multidiscipline engineering consultancy that are technical specialists to support every point of a project's lifecycle for their clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Drafting of contract documentation and negotiation of contracts and contract amendments.
• Act as lead commercial manager for the Portfolio.
• Direct support to the Assistant Head Commercial Current Programme on wider work with industry relationships.
• Provision of advice and briefings to key members of management staff in KSA and UK
• Attendance at project review and progress meetings.
• Contribute to the development and review of procurement strategies and business cases.
• Value for money reviews of proposals.
• Review of supply chain arrangements.
• Identification and implementation of relationship improvement measures.
• Commercial License; Commercial Awareness Practitioner Programme On-Line (CAPPOL), & Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) Level 4 or higher.
• Competent in Sourcing and Contract & Supplier Management.
• A UK driving licence is essential
• Previous experience as a commercial manager working overseas.