To generate Production Schedules & drive accurate execution across Production/ Supply base. The role will cover all production sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the Production Schedule within the system ensuring it matches the Production Plan.
- Create and manage forecast demand in the Production Schedule and monitor verses the OXO take rate assumptions submitted by each Programme.
- Allocate customer orders into vehicle ‘slots’ in the Production Schedule to achieve customer delivery dates requirements, assure parts supply, ensure constraints are not broken and that supplier lead times are not compromised.
- Own accuracy and timeliness of the TLS
- Close management of Q cars into the Production Schedule to ensure no impact through Production Planning.
- Monitor production volumes across all Production areas and take corrective planning actions when required to retain the validity and stability of the schedule.
- Manage the sales order amendment process to ensure changes are managed without impact on production or existing supplier deliveries.
- Manage model year run out and run in planning within the schedule and ensure run out lead times are maintained.
- Liaise with NML team to ensure Launch cars are scheduled in line with NML plans and do not break any constraints.
- Any other related tasks to maintain or improve production scheduling & execution.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly numerical person with great attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
- Automotive manufacturing experience desirable.
- High degree of MS Office knowledge is essential (with emphasis on Excel).
- Degree or Higher diploma qualified or equivalent preferable.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.