Senior Recruitment Consultant – Technical & Engineering Specialist
If you have experience in Technical and Engineering recruitment and would like the opportunity to join a well established team of consultants working for our long standing clients; Millbank would like to hear from you.
Permanent | £30,000 - £35,000 | OTE of £60,000-£70,000
We offer the prospect of joining a professional, hard-working team focused on delivering the highest quality service possible to clients and candidates.
We don’t believe in tracking performance through redundant KPIs. Instead, our philosophy is to treat each candidate and client as an individual, enabling our consultants to deliver on our promise of excellent service.
Over 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Have experienced in Technical Engineering Recruitment.
- Have previously worked as a Recruitment Consultant
To succeed, you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to:
- You will be a proven client and business developer. Any opportunity or lead that presents itself; you will qualify and chase to try and achieve a positive outcome. Once converted you will have experience of managing the client and maximising the opportunity.
- You will have a proven track record of agreeing commercial terms in line with company expectations.
- Use your planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your candidate database, source and attract high calibre of candidates
- The system is king in our business, so it’s key you have a focus on updating the CRM/ATS with key notes and use it to it’s fullest potential. We have market leading software to enable you to achieve and go beyond your objectives. You will be up to speed on current recruitment legislation and compliance
- Be familiar with current employment and inland revenue legislation
Career Journey and Continual Professional Development
Millbank prides itself in having consultants have been with the business for 30 years and some very experienced leaders in the market. You can expect the best technology, support and a career journey that focuses on continual professional development. As members of APSCo and one our cornerstone being #DeliveringQualityThroughPeople, it runs deep that we focus on quality in everything we do and support you in achieving the best results and your development.
The Millbank Group based in Cheshire, has over 35 years of experience delivering resource business solutions for project management, engineering, technical, automation, IT and commercial management personnel to a wide range of industry sectors and world class prestigious clients.
Why Join Millbank?
- Join an experienced team –A quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
- Convenient location – Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links
- Modern facilities – A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of our heritage – We have built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us
- Desirable commission structure – Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly
- Welcoming office atmosphere – Work with a professional, friendly team,
- Highly rated by our staff – Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.