- Cleaning the plant and maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Collection and recording of quality and production data.
- Stripping BiChlor modules as part of a team.
- Building BiChlor modules as part of a team
- Assembling bolt sets.
- Niton testing.
- Decompression and recompression of electrolyser packs.
- Fitting and removing hoses.
- Construction and deconstruction of packaging.
CCNSG essential and ideally NVQ level 2 preferred.
Salary & Benefits
£11.00 per hour on Days whilst training and increasing to £13.57 per hour after Training Period
Shift Rate and OT applicable.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.