Programme Delivery Consultant
Please note current DV clearance is required for this role.
You'll be operating as part of a team delivering technical innovation within a number of transformational programmes, managing delivery of products and services within client organisations. You will frequently be working within a hybrid (waterfall/agile) environment,
- Implementing and managing life cycle assurance and process improvement activities
- Developing agile and lead practices through coaching
- Stakeholder management
- Creation and maintenance of project dashboard, finance and risk reporting to implement control of projects and facilitate future forecasting
- Management of team risks and issues, removing obstacles so that teams can focus on effective delivery and team growth
- Commercial and Financial management, providing confidence to the client that targets can be met within the usual constraints (using MUST)
- Planning, employing flexible roadmaps to deliver outcomes, with a focus on collaboration and workflow management to ensure value-driven delivery
- Delivery process improvement, using such techniques as value stream mapping to understand and improve the end to end value chain
- Engagement and oversight in Change Management processes
What you can bring
You will bring experience of operating within a challenging and fast-paced environment, with the ability to listen and question effectively, able to operate with clients and key stakeholders in a professional, responsive and client-focused manner.
Knowledge and practical experience of:
- Agile delivery approaches, including DSDM and SCRUM, but ideally also Agile at scale using methodologies such as SaFE
- Team working, able to operate in a blended client/contractor environment
- Financial and budget management
- Production of project artefacts
- Implementation and oversight of agile ceremonies
We are looking for someone with strong people skills who is:
- Comfortable in interacting with client and staff at all levels of seniority.
- A team player who works cooperatively with others providing help where required
- A confident communicator with high emotional intelligence who can build trusted relationships at all levels and listens and questions effectively with concise verbal and written communication.
- Accomplished in exceeding stakeholder aspirations meeting targets and overcoming challenges
- Energetic and determined with the ability to work to tight timescales in a KPI driven environment
- Able to show initiative with the ability to respond flexibly to change and be prepared to develop ‘non-textbook’ approaches to meet the needs of the situation
- Driven to continually develop new skills in themselves and others through continuous professional development and other means
- An advocate and ambassador for our wider business embracing and upholding our values of Safety, ethics and integrity with high professional standards at all times
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.