Business Administration & Purchasing Assistant
This role requires strong Administration skills, excellent communication skills and ideally some purchasing knowledge is desirable. The role will be split across Business administration and Purchasing.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of suppliers to deliver items and services on time in full to cost and meeting quality requirements. Manage any issues that arise during the course of supply.
- To support the Purchasing Manager in identification and delivery of purchasing cost reduction and supply chain improvement targets and to ensure suppliers are used in line with the agreed purchasing strategy.
Provide Business Administration
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the business, including producing monthly SHE stats.
- Administer databases for SHE, Quality and Environmental auditing including arranging of yearly audit schedules.
- Provide support for administering the Customer Complaints database and associated KPI files.
- Management of specific Suppliers and Purchasing Sectors.
Competitive salary and benefits - please apply with full and up to date CV.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.