Building Surveyor - Cumbria
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor who is looking for a new challenge with a business that will actively support their career development aspirations, give them the opportunity to work on a truly diverse range of work (nuclear, defence, local authority and private sector), which ultimately will include the chance to experience postings in a variety of overseas locations.
- Are you degree qualified (preferably with a degree in Building Surveying)?
- Do you have experience of Building Surveying across a variety of sectors?
- Do you have good IT skills, including a good working knowledge of AutoCAD?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this could be a great opportunity for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking condition surveys, historic building surveys, measured surveys, fire risk assessments, DDA Audits and providing dilapidations advice
- Preparation of AutoCAD minor works design, preparation of tender documentation
- Acting as contractor administrator for minor works projects
- Reporting findings through verbal and written communications
- Writing of technical reports / tender documentation
- Preparation of design / contract documentation
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business