Sales Manager (Field Manager)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to working with a leading supplier of engineering and field services that specialises in support nuclear and defence related projects.
- Do you have a technical or commercial background and do you possess the ability and confidence to meet Clients at all levels, both in business and social contexts?
- Do you have strong presentation skills, where you can convey the Company’s capabilities and relevant projects in all their core competencies?
- Are you a strategic thinker and can you capture strategies in high quality documents?
- Do you have experience of working with CRM tools for opportunity, contact and pipeline management, ideally SalesForce?
- Do you have knowledge and experience of working across the UK NDA’s estate and defence sectors of the UK nuclear industry?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then there is a great opportunity available that is a great match and we’d be very keen to tell you more.
The Sales Manager is responsible for client engagement, identifying opportunities, developing capture strategies and securing business across the UK nuclear estate from both new and existing clients. There will also be a requirement to input into designing and championing marketing strategies.
Key responsibilities as a Sales Manager:
- Build relationships with key clients, develop opportunities from the pre-prospect stage, via pre-qualifications and tenders, to successful contract award, project execution and satisfied customers.
- Support the development of Company Strategy documents e.g. the Company Business Strategy
- Develop Marketing Plans to define the strategy for achieving business targets, working closely with business managers to bring new opportunities into the business, ensuring capture plans are developed to a high standard.
- Achieve Order Intake targets.
- Manage Contacts and Prospects via the company CRM tool, ensuring details are kept up to date.
- Work with Bid Managers and Operations staff in making decisions regarding the progress of Prospects, and work with our Tenders team to produce high quality, innovative submissions.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the strategies and capabilities of key competitors and suppliers.
- Maintain knowledge of client’s intentions, programmes, and budgets to assist in the Business Line’s and Company’s forward planning.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.