1st Line Support Analyst
Our Client are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Analyst to provide email, telephone, remote, and in-person IT support, with a high level of customer service. You will join a busy IT team based out of Birchwood, Warrington but remotely supporting the various offices around UK business.
- Provide email and telephone IT support, with a high level of customer service.
- Accurate logging, processing, and capture of key information related to every IT support call.
- First-pass troubleshooting of incoming issues: updating tickets with attempted work, and ensuring that any fixes are documented in the closing notes.
- Take ownership of assigned tickets seeing them through to completion, or escalated to the relevant team
- Ensure that tickets are closed within agreed SLAs.
- Create & maintain documentation and user training materials relevant to IT Support.
- Undertake self-study and attend courses related to technical and personal development.
- Follow Cyber Security policies & guidelines, and report any breaches or concerns to the Cyber Security team.
- Follow HSEQ policies, and report any incidents, near misses, or observations to the HSEQ department.
- Raise any service shortcomings - or changes that could improve the IT service - to the team leader.
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties not specifically stated, but from time to time are necessary to maintain an acceptable level of IT support to the business.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business