Senior Project Manager
Aberdeen / Edinburgh / Glasgow
Do you have previous experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team?
Do you have knowledge with pre- and post- contract project management?
Do you have background in both Public and Private sector client?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join an engineering company providing Project & Programme Management consultancy services to world-class clients across different industries including the Commercial, Retail, Residential and Education sectors. You will be a part of a growing team located in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Provide high quality project and programme management standards.
- Advise your client at any time on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary professional team.
- Lead communications and relationships with your client and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes and risk registers.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Assisting to generate repeat business and develop new business opportunities.
- Contributing towards project governance and fee management activities.
- Mentoring trainee, assistant and graduate colleagues.
- Experience in leading and managing a whole project lifecycle in both private and public sectors.
- Strong ability to deliver both pre-and post-contract project management responsibilities to the clients.
- Demonstrable leadership skills in managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- RICS Qualified or similar Project Management Qualification.
- Knowledge with NEC suite of contracts.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.