Do you hold DV Clearance?
Do you have consultancy experience?
Do you have strong background in Strategy and Business Design?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Exciting opportunity for Strategy and Business Design Consultant to join an engineering company based in London. You will join a pro-active team in delivering consulting and advisory services to senior stakeholders and achieve excellent results for our clients across the full breadth of strategy development and business design.
- Building effective mutually beneficial relationships with clients, understand their needs and translate them into consulting opportunities.
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership, consulting propositions for our clients and promotional marketing materials.
- Working with bid teams to shape tender responses and produce high quality bid content.
- Continually developing own knowledge and understanding of consulting skills and client markets and supporting the development of others.
- Consultancy experience, working collaboratively with senior stakeholders in strategy and business design.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications; however significant relevant experience will also be considered.
- Skilled at analysing complex problems, designing innovative solutions and communicating them effectively.
- Experience working on large scale strategy, operating model or business design transformations.
- Track record of successfully guiding stakeholders through business transformations.
- Proactive and enjoy working with a variety of people, but also confident working independently.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.