Senior PDMS Piping Designer
Opening for a Senior PDMS Piping Designer to work on a contract basis based at our clients Warrington offices.
You’ll be reporting to Area Piping Lead Engineer being responsible for the design of process pipework within all areas of the plant using PDMS model which includes, but is not limited to, routing, supporting, spooling and clash checking.
Production and checking of 2D deliverables using PDMS draft, which will include General Arrangements, Fabrication Isometrics and Pipe Supports. Liaison with other members of the team and the client’s representatives will also be required along with carrying out site visits when necessary.
All designs and deliverables produced must be to the required technical quality, with minimum input from engineering personnel as required, and be completed within budget and schedule.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in piping design using PDMS Design and Draft functions
• Three years Nuclear experience in a Senior PDMS Piping Designer role
• Working within a Joint Venture environment
• Carry out design activities including the production of 2D and 3D CAD drawings, schedules, interpreting clients’ technical specifications and other related activities, to meet project requirements.
• Conversant with using and understanding ASME B31.3
• Ensure that work complies with all necessary corporate, departmental and legislative requirements and procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate strong competence in delivery of detail design under own supervision reporting to the Lead Piping Engineer
• A working knowledge of SL standards and procedures.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.