Do you have functional experience in agile applications development?
Do you have experience with SQL / ASP.Net / MVC?
Do you have experience dealing with a complex IT Ecosystem?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Surrey / Worcester
A global engineering and construction company is looking for IT Applications Business / Functional Analyst to be responsible for business requirement analysis, solution design and development of functional specifications. The successful candidate must demonstrate good technical background and strong communication skills as you will be working with Business Partners, Super Users and internal IT Application Teams. Full further training will be provided.
- Partner with business units and corporate functions to understand requirements, propose new processes, and help with day-to-day activities including recurring and year-end processes.
- Planning related to the tasks associated with business analysis and the software development lifecycle (waterfall, iterative, Agile).
- Risk assessment using methods to identify risk, probability, impact and how to mitigate those risks.
- Identify areas for business process improvement and efficiencies; make recommendations to improve existing processes or system functionality.
- Maintain process flow, configuration, operations, and user documentation.
- Provide functional support for both application and business process issues.
- Design and manage the delivery of program specifications based on consultations.
- Develop and execute system testing and test plans as required.
- Improve process flow and user documentation for the implemented applications and enhance user knowledge and competency.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience dealing with a complex IT Ecosystem.
- Experience with AgilePoint NX/7 process automation is an asset.
- Hands-on experience, design and configuration.
- Strong technical background (SQL, ASP.net, C#, Excel, Visio)
- Strong analytical, design and documentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.