Room Handover Manager
We are currently looking for a Room Handover Manager to be based in Cumbria on a 12-month contract.
The role will require you to:
- To provide management and leadership to control, monitor and coordinate the room handover process.
- Control all access to rooms, ensure they are left in a safe, clean & tidy manner for supporting the coordination of tasks / trade disciplines / inspection / completions of each room.
- Be the point of contact for all room issues
You will need:
- Quality, Planning or Project Management background qualification would be preferred
- Supervisory experience in Multidiscipline coordination is essential
- Ability to control several interfaces of multiple levels of trades and subcontract teams at the same time.
- A clear, informative, decisive and collaborative communicator.
- Ability to interpret P6 Program and look a heads to coordinate room activities in line with program milestones and deadlines
- Ability to raise, monitor and close out NCR’s, BCI’s, RFI’s, ITP’s, ITR’s
- Experienced in Microsoft applications with the ability to create / monitor and report using Excel, Word & Powerpoint
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.