An opportunity for a Test Engineer has become available for carrying out test and inspection activities on control panels.
1. Are you a time-served electrical/instrument technician?
2. Do you have experience in test, inspection and/or commissioning of control panels?
3. Are you keen to work with a multi-national organisation contributing to projects in various sectors?
• You will carry out Inspection, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical and Instrumentation systems in house and on site as required.
• You will ensure all work is completed to specification and deadlines.
• You will liaise with the customer on site to ensure completion of the works.
• You will assist in the building and wiring of control panels when required.
• You will go on site to do modifications to existing/ new panels.
• You will have knowledge and understanding of 3 phase systems, MCC control panels, PLC systems and schematic drawings
Experience & Qualifications
• Time served electrician/ instrument tech (or equivalent)
• Testing of Industrial Control Panels
• On Site Installation Work
• Commissioning of systems
• Experience of Instrumentation
• Liaison with customers
• Experience of Control Panel Wiring
• Small Bore Pipe Pressure Testing
• City & Guilds 2382 18th Edition
• City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (preferred)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.