Purchase Ledger Administrator
BES works with world-leading organisations in the pharmaceutical, life science and healthcare sectors to create cutting-edge cleanrooms, laboratories and other sophisticated environments. Committed to innovation and excellence in all we do, our specialist services encompass consultancy, design, construction, commissioning and validation
Our clients operate in highly regulated industries and therefore the service we offer must be professional at all times.
In addition to your specific duties and responsibilities you must always represent the company in the best possible light in order to help secure repeat business opportunities.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, your primary roles and responsibilities are set out below:-
Your prime responsibility is to manage / carry out the purchase ledger administration functions to support the operation of the office as a whole and to present a professional image of the company through written and verbal communication. In particular you will have responsibilities for the following tasks:-
- Purchase Ledger Control
You will have responsibility to manage / carry out finance functions to support the operation of the office as a whole, which will include the following tasks:
- Liaise with the Accounts Department to ensure all invoices processed in accordance with procedure
- Ensure correct coding is used for order and invoices.
- Monitor general office overheads in conjunction with the Business Support Manager and reconcile costs on a monthly basis through the Sage Accounting System
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Conversant with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Sage 100 (Preferable but not essential)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business