Credit Control Admin (AR Cash)
- The role of the Credit Control administrator is to work on a project reducing the unallocated cash which is assigned to customer accounts.
- Working alongside the credit controllers and shared service centre in order to assign cash to invoice level so that the ledger and customer statements are accurate.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for contacting customers requesting payment information.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to work closely with other departments in particular our Shared Service Centre based in Poland.
- Complete unallocated cash reports via SAP system, identify under and over payments
- Review overpayments against blocked billing reports
- Investigate overpayments relating to group or branch accounts in SAP
- Investigate uncleared payments against customer ledger, contact customers requesting remit details
- Log & report allocation details on company sharepoint system to enable shared service centre to match and reconcile payments to invoices
- Reconcile Sundry account identifying unallocated payments and assigning to correct customer ledger & invoice transaction
- Reconcile and manage Prescription Payment Division account, matching payments to invoice level and apportioning cost against billing summaries
- Maintaining and updating customer master data in SAP
- Working collaboratively with internal departments and credit controllers
- To build strong relationships internally & externally and be an excellent representative of the finance team
- Weekly unallocated cash report tracking movement
Experience and Qualifications
- 2yrs + previous experience of an AR Role within a credit control function
- Previous experience of SAP
- Previous experience of working with NHS trust, desirable but not essential
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to communicate positively and to all levels
- Writes clear and concise correspondence
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build solid working relationships
- Microsoft Office – demonstrates a sound understanding of PC software
- Ability to work towards deadlines, targets and objectives, good time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent team player, working collaboratively with the team and other departments
35 hrs per week but flexibility required
The sensitive nature of the work means that the successful candidate will be capable of working with highly confidential information
This job description is intended as a basic outline and may be revised by mutual consent.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business