Fixed Cost Accountant - AAR Pending
To ensure that fixed costs actuals and forecasts produced for INOVYN UK businesses, (exc. Technologies), are owned by Budget Managers and are produced in a timely and accurate manner which comply with the relevant accounting standards.
- Plan and co-ordinate the management reporting of fixed cost financial information relating to INOVYN UK, ensuring data is complete, accurate and produced on time.
- Ensure that all fixed cost sundry invoices are raised on time in readiness to feed into the fixed cost actuals. Working with the responsible site personnel to keep volumes to a minimum.
- Plan and co-ordinate the consolidation of a monthly fixed cost forecast, ensuring that the data is owned and signed off by relevant personnel. Ensure the Operations forecast is understood by the Site Manager.
- Ensure delivery of the annual fixed cost budgets working with Budget Managers to meet targets, ensuring that the data is owned, signed off and loaded accurately into SAP.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis reports, comparing actual to budget and forecast, highlighting and investigating all variances so that budget managers can take appropriate action.
Key skills and knowledge required
- The job holder is expected to be at least CIMA (or equivalent) part-qualified or have substantial relevant on the job accounting experience
- A good understanding of the SAP system
- A good understanding of Manufacturing processes and site integration as the role will entail being a prime Finance contact for plant personnel.
- Good interpersonal skills as the role will involve a significant amount of contact with non- financial personnel, including members of the Executive in their capacity as Budget holders
The job holder will also need to be highly organised and be focused on the accuracy of the work produced. They should have good analytical skills in order to identify areas of improvement within the fixed cost reporting