Our Client; a truly global leader in the manufacture of Specialist Vehicles and Survivability systems are experiencing enormous growth and have a very healthy order book. They continue to be well positioned for, high profile programmes with Defence, Military and NGO customers worldwide. We have been tasked therefore with finding an experienced and enthusiastic Storeman to join the team as soon as possible on a permanent basis. The remuneration is, to an extent, negotiable and will be based upon relevant experience, together with offering a full and comprehensive benefits package, to include bonus.
- Generating pick lists within the SAP Business 1 system
- Picking and issuing of material for the production line and/or external customers and suppliers
- Goods receipting as required
- Play an active part within the annual stock take activities
- General warehouse duties as required
- Housekeeping and maintenance of a clean and tidy work area
- Look to continuously improve all relevant methods of inventory control
- To understand and comply with Company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Qualifications & Experience ideally required:
- You will need to have a Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Licence.
- You will have similar previous experience working as a Storeman or equivalent.
- You will be IT literate with experience of inventory databases (SAP preferred) and standard Microsoft applications.
- You should have an understanding of Automotive/Mechanical components.
- You will have experience of formal warehousing procedures.
- You will be organised and accurate record-keeping.
This position offers a fantastic and rare opportunity to work for a leading well-established global Specialist Vehicle Manufacturer; so if interested and you have the relevant experience we need to hear from you now?
N.B. Due to the nature of the work IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL APPLICANTS DO HOLD A FULL AND VALID BRITISH PASSPORT. Please do not apply if you fail to meet these criteria as we will not be able to complete the required security clearance for you.Millbank (Forbes HR) are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business